Have you registered for the conference? If not, click here.
How to Connect:
- Go to biennial2020.episcopalschools.org and bookmark it.
- Log in with your NAES user credentials.
- You can log in now and preview the conference.
- Full conference begins on Thursday, November 5.
Tech you will need to participate fully:
- A computer or tablet.
- A web browser: Chrome, Edge, and Safari are supported.
- A webcam and microphone.
Making sure your browser is up to date:
Biennial Conference 2020 requires a modern web browser. Otherwise, you may not be able to enter breakout rooms or watch livestreams of sessions. So please take a moment now to make sure that your PC or Mac is running the latest version of your web browser.
- Visit this website: www.whatismybrowser.com.
- This website will tell you what browser you are using, the version, and whether or not you are running the latest version.
- If you are not running the latest version of your web browser, take the time now to update it.
- If you do not have administrator rights to your machine, or your organization forbids using a newer browser because legacy software will stop running, we recommend contacting your IT department. Tell them that you require the use of the latest version of Chrome, Edge or Safari in order to attend a virtual meeting. Explain that you will need to access video rooms that require the user of your camera and microphone.
- If your organization requires an older version of a browser to access legacy software, consider using another browser to access the virtual meeting.
- Recordings of live sessions will become available on demand shortly following the conference.
- Conference registrants will access these recordings via the same platform as the live sessions.