Thank you to our sponsors & Exhibitors!
You might be wondering, how can a virtual platform match up to the in-person experience? There are several key ways a virtual conference might actually be better for your organization. Here are some of the benefits!
- Longevity of Exposure — Connect with attendees via the online platform before the conference even starts. Continue reaching attendees after the conference by sponsoring on-demand content.
- Data and Analytics — As you make new contacts, take advantage of digital tools to really keep track of who is visiting your virtual booth.
- Reach a New Cohort — Even without a pandemic, many conference attendees are unable to attend an in-person Biennial due to airfares, hotel costs, or time. These attendees may have never experienced your organization before!
- Be Creative — Moving Biennial online has required a complete reimagining of what the conference looks like. Be part of that process and help us create new and exciting opportunities for sponsors. We want to hear your ideas!
Make a powerful impact with our members by sponsoring Biennial Conference 2020! For more information, please contact Sarah Tielemans, CAE by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (212) 716-6135.
Have an idea for a sponsorship? We want to hear from YOU. Please contact us so we can discuss a creative and unique opportunity tailored to your organization!
Virtual Exhibit Hall
$1,800 / $1,900 loyalty
- A listing on the virtual conference platform.
- Share resources and showcase your organization’s services.
- A dedicated virtual room for drop-in visits.
- Connect with attendees via the in-platform messaging tool.
- Make appointments to meet with new leads.
- Introduce attendees to your company or organization with a video message.
- Includes 1 full conference registration.
Greet conference attendees at the first event each day of Biennial Conference. Includes a spot in the virtual exhibit hall—see above for details.
Affinity Group Gatherings
Sponsor one of our affinity group gatherings. Includes a spot in the virtual exhibit hall—see above for details.